These are the three steps to clean hair.
But clean hair is definitely not a requirement to visit Bud’s Warehouse. Yet, for the best results, a similar three step process applies:
Visit. Shop. And repeat.
These are 3 keys to success at Bud’s Warehouse. For the last 16 years, new fantastic home improvement items like appliances, windows, doors, cabinets, flooring and more arrive at the warehouse every day from area builders, contractors, and home re-modelers.
We advise first time visitors that Bud’s receives more new items than used items on a daily basis. But since we intentionally keep our prices low–probably too low– the best items are quick to fly out the door.
To improve your results in finding what you need for your remodeling project, we recommend shoppers visit often and fill out a Buddy card identifying desired home improvement items. We then match incoming items with customer needs and call or email so shoppers can schedule a trip to the warehouse.
We also recommend the following to improve your shopping experience:
- Call us at 303-296-3990 with questions
- Email us with items you are looking for
- Become our friend on Facebook for regular inventory updates
- Follow us on twitter @budswarehouse to see updates on the latest arrivals
- Direct message us on twitter with your desired items for an online real time buddy card experience
- Follow our craigslist feed on the side of this web page for ads on specific items in the warehouse
- Check our web page for updates on products arrivals
With these strategies in mind, individuals remodeling can achieve great results. And as always, you can be assured you are saving money with Bud’s unbeatable 50 to 70 % off retail pricing while helping individuals rebuilding lives in our employment and job training program.
Finally, it never hurts to remember to bring your measurements, a tape measure and some gloves. Because every day is like Christmas at Bud’s Warehouse. Today you might find that special item at an unbeatable price.